Medfly Healthcare Parashield Spray for Ticks and Fleas
Introducing Parashield Spray: Unleash the Power of Effective Flea and Tick Control
Experience the ultimate solution for acute flea, tick, and chewing lice infestations in your cherished dogs and cats with Parashield Spray.
Say goodbye to the nuisance of pests and embrace the power of rapid results, reduced drug exposure, and substantial cost savings.
Fipronil - 0.25%w/v
12.9 × 8 × 6.7 cm
100 ml, 250 ml
How to Use
How to apply PARASHIELD SPRAY?
• Divide pet’s body into 5 imaginary sides: left side, right side, back and tail, Head and neck, chest belly and inside neck.
• Make sure the spray is applied in a well ventilated area
• Adjust the spray nozzle to deliver a current of spray
• Ruffle your pet the before application for easy penetration of the spray
• Apply the spray on side till the coat becomes wet How many times should I use the PARASHIELD SPRAY?
Apply the spray every month for best results. For cats and dogs having heavy ticks infestations, apply for two weeks How long before and after bathing should the pet be applied the PARASHIELD™ SPRAY ?
Make sure your pet is completely dry before application of the PARASHIELD™ SPRAY.
Why should buy
"• For the treatment and protection against fleas, flea eggs, ticks and chewing lice -for Dogs & Cats
• Controls and treats flea allergy dermatitis
• Controls paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks
• Prevent re-infestation, Fast acting & long lasting
• Kills all stages, including fleas from the pets surrounding for at least 1 month "